Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, August 20, 2018

Hello Beautiful Girl!

Hello
My turn back up on the blog this month, I have had a lot of fun creating this layout.
Here it is.


I started this layout by using a sheet of Kaisercraft Black Cardstock, I have then used my circle punch and punched a whole lot of circles using the  Echo Park Imagine That paper pad.
I randomly glued them down over half of the page, I then used some ColourBlast Paste in Bling with a Kaisercraft heart stencil.


The title was from some little diecuts that I had in my stash, I also punched some tiny hearts and scattered them around the page and I have also added some cute little flowers from Uniquely Creative.


I also decided when making this layout that I would make a little secret journaling space which you can see below.
 

I hope you have enjoyed this layout today, we have had a few entries this month for our challenge which is great! These entries can be viewed on our Facebook page in the August Challenge Album.


Next month I'm up again with an exciting challenge for the month, I cannot wait to share it with you all!
Until then Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jane!!! This is absolutely sensational- I love the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the circles Jane, and the gold hearts are a great touch. Thanks for sharing another great page.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day