Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 10, 2018

'Love'



Good Morning

Welcome to Scrapbookit and our Spring challenge set by Jane this month. 
Quiet often our DT girls set their monthly challenge before they get the monthly kit that they work with, so when I looked at Jane's challenge I thought how are these criteria's going to work with the 49 and Market papers I had given out would ever work? As you have seen the girls have been outstanding in the projects they have created. I am so lucky to have them on my team.

So here is how I took on the challenge and created this layout.


I have used the 49 and Market 'Heirloom Botanicals' range and fussy cut the bottom border raising it up with foam tape. For my  mixed media element I have added the circles from a kaisercraft stencil and sprayed several Heidi Swapp sprays in the background. I also blended some Distress Oxide inks through another stencil to give the flower images.


To create my title I have cut the word using a We R Memory keepers Mini Alphabet punch board and then stamped over the letters with a DarkroomDoor Music stamp.


These beautiful lace butterflies are from Uniquely Creative and I have just coloured them with sprays. The stickers I have used are from the Amy Tangerine sticker book.

So let's see how you create with Jane's challenge, entries close on September 30th so still time to get your 'LOVE' on the page. You can send your entry via email to joannecaird@gmail.com, add it from your blog to our Inlinkz tab or just upload it to our Facebook page.


Have a fantastic weekend

Jo 

1 comment:

  1. We are so very lucky to be on your team!!!!!
    I just love the photo you have used for this layout!!! Soooo cute. The papers and your layout are beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day