Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello there! Another Sassafras share! :D


Hello, it's Chantal here. :)

I thought I'd join in the fun at Sassafras by completing their first ever monthly challenge on their blog! I'm glad I did as I've learned a new technique that I'd never tried before... "blocking".

So basically this means that you create a square or rectangular shape on your layout! I've used heaps of new goodies from my DT kit from Scrapbookit here; including lots of patterned papers and alpha stickers from the Ellie's Tale collection by Sassafras Lass, this sweet bird cage and birds by A2Z Scraplets and this stunning shade of bright orange cardstock paper by Coredinations. I love all the colours that are available in store!

Don't forget about the two awesome sketch challenges right here! There's still lots of time left to get your entries in! Check out the right sidebar for the sketches and the below posts for DT inspiration! :D

Until next time! :)

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with this kit Chantal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is gorgeous !!! xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Chantal:) Love that photo.....how cute!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Chantal!! So beautiful and bright - and the photo is super cute :0)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day