Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing!!!






My name is Monica Brady and I'm a married Mummy to 4 little rascals.
I've been scrapbooking for 7 years now and love it more and more everyday!
Last year, I began making cards as well, so now I have two obsessions!!
I'm so excited to join the team here at Scrapbookit!!
I look forward to the following months creating. I hope I inspire some of you along the way!
 
 
 
 
Hello !! Tina here 28 year old (Swedish) SAHM of two, married to Andy and we all live on the Sunny Coast of QLD!
Mad scrapper since 2005 and totally addicted to it all, Love playing with pattern papers and a huge fan of sketches. 
I am currently on 3 other design teams - Scrap with V, A2z Scraplets and Scraptivations.
My style seems to change from time to time but I’ve always loved a layered look and black and white photos, I’m also a huge fan of fussy cutting. Besides scrapbooking I love photography and have recently started my own little "T.R photography business”, after receiving my first NIKON D60 2 years ago.  I am hoping for an opportunity to capture all those special moments for others.
Very excited being part of ScrapookIt new Design team and can’t wait to share my work and challenges with you all.
 

Hi my name is Chantal Vandenberg, I am happily married to Jason and we have 2 totally gorgeous girls – Lucy (7) and Heidi (3).
I have now been scrapbooking for 3 years. I initially began scrapping as a fun way to preserve my family's memories, but now, it's all this and a whole lot more!
I have developed a passion for bright and bold colour, texture and design on my projects, plus I've also been incorporating more and more of my art and cartooning techniques on my work lately - which I totally love to do!  I enjoy finding new ways of using products, and often find myself discovering fun new techniques in the process too! 
I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with you all! :)


"My name is Liz Hocking, wife, mother and grandmother and I have been scrapbooking now for six (6) years.  I felt the need for this hobby as my husband was a keen photographer when our children were growing up and I had quite a stash of photos that were hidden away.  Since then many and varied albums have been completed, with my favourite being a totally black and white wedding album I completed for my son and daughter in law. 
 
I love playing with new techniques and  if I had to say my favourite it would have to be paper rolling and using walnut ink.  My style is constantly changing, however, I do tend to lean towards multi photo layouts."
 
 
 
 
Welcome to the team Girls!
Happy Scrapping
Jo Caird
SCRAPBOOKIT.

3 comments:

  1. Hi girls! I've really enjoyed reading about you all and learning more about this awesome team! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome again girls to the team - really loved finding a little more out about each of you:) Can't wait to get to know you all even more as we work together! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes great to know more about the girls, so looking forward to working with you all.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day