Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hi everyone!!
Well, it's nice to be able to pop in and share this layout with you.
I had no internet for a few days at the start of the
week and felt like I had fallen off the face of the earth lol!

I'm using the old PC and the graphics are a tad funny, so apologies
if the image is not very good :0(

I loved working with Little Yellow Bicycle Twig collection!!
The colours are so cool and fresh they are just delightful :0)
I had some pictures I took of my son Dylan looking at
some rockpools at Seaworld. The beautiful Twig collection papers
co-ordinated perfectly with the colours of the rockpool!!


I did a little fussy cutting of some leaves and circles from the patterned paper.
I kept the layout pretty simple, embellishing with some
green ribbon, LYB journal die cuts and cardstock stickers
and one of the Seaworld admission tickets :0)

This really is a beautiful collection, so make sure you pop into the shop
and grab some to scrap those summer photos!

Monica
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This looks fab, Monica! I love it! And the addition of the ticket it the perfect touch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That word was supposed to be "is" not "it" lol... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monica......that layout is just gorgeous! Those papers are to die for and they suit that photo so well. Well done.....love it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Monica those photos are just perfect for that range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica this is a great LO,I too love using the original tickets etc. from a holiday. Perfect page.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day