Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT SPRING RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, Sept 29th - Oct 1 2017 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325. For payment details send an email to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Liz's Sketch Challenge

Hi there fellow scrappers.
Here is my LO for this month's challenge. Just loved the new Kaiser range 'Chanteuse' that I received from Jo @ SCRAPBOOKIT. I teamed the new collection with a base page from Sassafraslass 'Sweety Smitten',together with their alphabet and die cut , which I think matched perfectly. Some Kaiser bling and Kaiser fence post.
I trust that this will inspire you all for this month's challenge. I do love receiving these papers as they so match photos of my gorgeous granddaughter.
.
 Thanks Liz for sharing.


Jo Caird
Scrapbookit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch !!! Super cute and loving those papers too !! xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Liz!! Love how this turned out - gorgeous :0)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day