Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Liz's Sketch Challenge

Hi there fellow scrappers.
Here is my LO for this month's challenge. Just loved the new Kaiser range 'Chanteuse' that I received from Jo @ SCRAPBOOKIT. I teamed the new collection with a base page from Sassafraslass 'Sweety Smitten',together with their alphabet and die cut , which I think matched perfectly. Some Kaiser bling and Kaiser fence post.
I trust that this will inspire you all for this month's challenge. I do love receiving these papers as they so match photos of my gorgeous granddaughter.
.
 Thanks Liz for sharing.


Jo Caird
Scrapbookit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch !!! Super cute and loving those papers too !! xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Liz!! Love how this turned out - gorgeous :0)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day