Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Sketch Challenge from Mel!

It is late and I can't sleep so instead I thought that I would show you another layout using the April/May Sketch at Scrapbookit.
Sketches are so fantastic and I love using them to get thoughts rolling around in my head. The best thing about sketches is that you can twist them around, mirror image them or turn upside down.

With this layout and sketch I have flipped it over and then added some extra embellishments.

I have again used the Echo Park Playground range, which looks totally different in comparison to my last layout.
Click here to get the echo park upgrade.

I just love this gorgeous photo of my little man..........trust me it all turned to devastation when he was asked to get out of the car.....:0) TFL

Melxx

5 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day