Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey there! It's Chantal's turn to share today!

G'day everyone! Well I've been so enjoying scrapping with the mega colourful & happy Echo Park "Summer Days" line of patterned papers and embellishments available in store now! You can check out some of the "Summer Days" stuff here & here!

So the month of May/June has such a super-fun challenge, that you'd be mad to miss!!! ;)

Here is my take on the challenge...


So the challenge is...
- Your title must start with M - I opted for "Muscle Power!" ;)
- You must use at least 3 products that start with the letter M - I've used Mist (over the Coredinations cardstock), a Mini Stamp (HOTP swirls decorating the AC Thickers title - these alphas are simply perfect for decorating!) & a MME Brad!
- You must make something hand made on your layout - I've made my own cartoon cloud and icypole embellishments!

I have to say I'm quite mad for these cute little mini stamps from Hot Off The Press. I mean, for a measly $1.95, there's simply no reason not to snag a few!!! They are gorgeous!!!

Now I'd like to share with you my (okay I'm not hitting bold on the "m"s anymore LOL) take on May/June's card sketch...


Just the perfect card to bring a little bit of papercraftin' sunshine into someone's life! Everything used here is available in store at Scrapbookit!

I hope you've enjoyed my shares and I hope to see many more lovely creations in our gallery!

TFL!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous chantel looks so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just soooooo gorgeous Chantel - I love them. How cute is your little cloud???? Clever girl!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. chantal this is fantastic!! love your work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chantal for sharing your fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day