Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, May 14, 2011


Well, well, well, just thought I would drop by :)

This month's parcel from Jo @ Scrapbookit contained gorgeous products from My Mind's Eye
They were such a delight to use. The two ranges were 'Goodday Sunshine' & 'Stella Rose' which are available @ Jo's shop and online .

I created this double layout using the 6x6 Paper pad of Stella Rose teamed with papers from the Goodday Sunshine range, all complimented with the Core'dinations cardstock, Begonia, Green, Mint and French Roast (all available @ Scrapbookit.

The card I have created was inspired by Jane Clark's idea in a cardmaking magazine and I thought these papers suited the idea to cover a cardboard frame. (thanks to my dear friend Cheryl, who showed me such an easy way to cut frames).

So now I have wet your appetites by sure to pop along to Scrapbookit and check out this gorgeous range.

Don't forget our new challenge will be starting tomorrow and don't forget who told you that these papers from My Mind's Eye will be perfect (shhhhh or I might get into trouble).

You will have to be patient to see what I have created for this month's challenge!!!

Till next time happy scrapping....Liz

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, My Minds Eye is just perfect!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh, love these Liz!!!
    The retreat looks like fun ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi querida vi seu blog la no criative,
    e vim dar uma espiadinha lindo.
    bacione cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gooooorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is that layout Liz.......love those papers!xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day