Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Going Zippy

Hi Everyone
I thought I would share my Double (yes I did a double) Layout I created with the great instructions from Mel in her class at SCRAPBOOKIT.I am really glad to get some of these school photos scrapped and I love the idea of creating pockets with zips.



I have used the 'simple stories' 100 Days of summer range of patterned papers and Created some embellishments using the 'CuttleKids' School days die cuts all of which are available instore or online.
I hope this inspires you to get those school photos out and get scrapping!

Have a great day

Jo Caird
SCRAPBOOKIT

5 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love the zip idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea and I just love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....well...very nice Miss Jo! It turned out a treat! Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jo, the colours are so good also

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout! I love doubles! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day