Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Authentique Collection

Hello everyone,

Well lots of scrapping has been happening this week and I thought I would just share one of the Layouts I have completed using the gorgeous paper that I had received from SCRAPBOOKIT.

The paper is from Authentique and beautiful to work with. I have teamed it with Prima Flower, bird & Butterfly and did a little fussy cutting. I also used Alphabet Thickers which matched perfectly with this lovely collection.

I hope your layouts are coming along nicely for our Challenge Sketches and we have some fabulous work in the Gallery. So trust that you are all joining in the fun.

Until next time.........Happy Scrapping........Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day