Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 3 Inspiration

Welcome to November,

Can you believe it, only two months of this year to go. Well we had a  great week for our sale I hope everyone is happy with their bargains.

 This week I am sharing the wonderful work the  DT has created  to inspire you to get your entries into the week 3 challenge.


Mel has created this beautiful layout using the Simple Stories Generations Range




 Mel has also created a card from the same sketch.


Chantal has also used wedding photo's to create this beautiful layout using the Sassafrass Lass Sunshine Broadcast Range.

Sorry out for publication

Monica has created this fun layout using lots of fun embellishments,



 


And here is my take on this weeks sketch using bits and pieces from the Kaisercraft Timeless Paper Pad and Echo Park Victoria Gardens range


I also made this card





So I hope all these wonderful Layouts and cards have given you some ideas to create you own winning entries!
Speaking of winning, I would like to congratulate Dale Tiernan and Georgia Heald for their entries in last weeks challenge. Please e-mail me your postal address so I can pop your prize in the mail.

Have a great week

Happy scrapping
Jo Caird
SCRAPBOOKIT



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful submissions from the DT this week. I especially love the YOU layout by Jo. Nicely done. Thanks so much for my prize. A nice surprise for me this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work girls - love all your takes on teh challenges.
    Not sure what happened with mine Jo - might have to re send it...sorry :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work everyone.....these are really great takes on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work girls, all so different, love them :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day