Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Chantal's take on this month's LOVEly challenge...

Hello everyone! Well it's my turn to share with you all my take on this month's LOVEly challenge! ;)

The challenge is to scrap someone or something that is truly cherished. I made a bee-line to one of these recent pics of my adorable daughter, Heidi... and scrapped it!

My layout is called "Cherish"...


I have used a delightful new range from Echo Park called Yours Truly. This collection is really classic and elegant but also fresh and funky!

Here I've used the alpha stickers and the cute elements stickers that are included along with the 12x12 Alphabet Sticker sheet.

The Green Tara Red Satin Leaf Garland really ties in well with this collection. :)


I've made a stamped frame on my page by laying transparency over my photo and stamping around the outside of the photo with Prima's Ruby Violet funky flower stamps (Collection #1). I then cut around my frame, coloured in some of the flowers with a pink marker, then finished them off with a bit of bling. :)

The cardstock base for my layout is by Kaisercraft, and the colour is called "Scarlett".

And now for my card...


So I've used the same Echo Park collection ("Yours Truly") as my layout, plus I've also added a gorgeous bunch of these stunning rosebuds. They are so lush! There are so many flowers to choose from in store!

Here's a closie of the card "For U"...


My card is based on this month's card sketch...


I really hope you can join in with us this month! I will look forward to seeing all your entries!!! :)

Cheers!
Chantal

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always Chantel and such a lovely bright photo of your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers!! Love, love your work hun it is always a breath of fresh air!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Chantal. I love what you have done this month. How could you not Cherish that gorgeous little face of Heidi's ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is the 'Word'!! great work with this months challenge Chantal, I love how you have used those flowers on your card and yes a fantastic photo of your precious girl.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day