Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

 Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is having a special day.

I thought I would share another layout I have created using the fabulous collection from Kaiser 'Hummingbird', available at SCRAPBOOKIT  http://www.scrapbookit.com.au/ here I have used the Die Cuts as well and a gorgeous teal pen to colour the florish.

Now here is a 'SNEAK PEAK' of the new range also available at Jo's. It is from Little Yellow Bicycle so be sure to check it out. I used a little bit  from this 'Hello Fall' Collection.
Well I hope you have been inspired and don't forget to check visit here tomorrow for our new Challenge.  Look forward to seeing you here.

Until next time.....Happy scrapping.....Love Liz  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Liz!, Thanks for sharing your layout with these great ranges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Liz!! You sure worked wonders with this collection!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day