Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing...

Hi everyone!
I thought I would share another layout using
the scrumptious Echo Park Yours Truly range.
I love this collection, it's beautiful colours can be quite
versatile....you don't have to reserved this
collection for your wedding projects!
Here I scrapped a layout of my little girl Emily. She
is  big girl now but I only just got a hold
of these baby photos of her again and they had
to be scrapped!!




Have you seen the Spellbinders selection
in store? It's really easy to make your own flowers
out of patterned paper using a die cut like
scalloped circles . Jo has plenty more in store
so if you don't see it in the online shop, just send her a
quick email to see if she stocks what you're after ;0)





Only a few more days until the BIG news is out!!
Hmmm...I wonder what it will be?!?!?
Thanks for dropping by!
Monica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart !!! Love this Monica, thanks for sharing your tips, great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Monica! I just love those flowers they are so effective! All of the embellies you have used are just sensational.....cute photos x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day