Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, June 8, 2012

Just a little Share!

Good Morning,
Well I hope everyone is staying warm on these frosty morning? I know its winter but it's getting harder to get out of bed with all this white stuff on the ground.

I just thought I would share a couple of Layouts I have been working on, using a bit of old and a bit of new.


Here I have used some of the new 'Glitz Design' paper  and the stickers from an older range of Kaisercraft, 'Pink Gelato'. I've used a couple of 'Manor House' flowers and even created my own embellishment with some new 'Sculpey 111' that  is new instore.



 Here I have used bits and pieces from the Kaisercraft 'Fine & Sunny' range and a very cute EK Success butterfly punch. A splash of Tattered Angels 'Glimmer mist' and a mix of alpha's.

I hope everyone has a wonderful LONG weekend and you all get to spend some time crafting!
Dont forget our wonderful challenge this month and you have until the 14th to get your entries in, so this weekend would be a great time to get distressing and get your banners on.

Happy Scrapping
Jo Caird




2 comments:

  1. Such sweet layouts Jo....well done! The girls are so gorgeous. Love how you have combined the old with the new. Happy Long Weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the girls and your LO's.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day