Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Magnolia Grove

Hello!
It's Janene again to share with you another project using the Magnolia Grove Paper Range by Kaisercraft. This really is a very pretty range and I have enjoyed every minute creating with it. It lends itself to many a cardstock colour combination.




I like to keep a tab of most things I have made, just incase I want to re-create it again. So this notebook is for all my ideas, sketches, cut sizes and notes for my projects. 
By using the Magnolia Grove Collectibles it has made it a quick and simple project. You will find in the latest Scrapbookit Newsletter tips on how to centre your lettering on your projects
I hope with this wintery weather you are all getting a chance to enjoy a little scrapbooking/cardmaking time. I am looking forward to the school holidays so I can sit in with my girls and do a bit of creating with them.
Don't forget to get your entries in by the 14th and make the most of Joanne's E.O.F.Y. Sale finishing up in just 3 days.
Janene
xo

3 comments:

  1. What a great little idea Janene, yes it's a great range. Great hand made flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Janene...beautiful. Looking forward to holidays too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Janene! Great idea to have a little notebook to jot down all those ideas lol!
    LOVE this range that you have used!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day