Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfect Paper Pads

I am one very excited paper-crafter. It's just 3 sleeps away from the Scrapbookit Retreat. Joanne has given me the wonderful opportunity to take a Mini Album class and I am so looking forward to it. There will also be a Scrapbooking class with our Team Leader Mel and and OTP class with Shop Owner Joanne. Looking forward to lots of time to get my craft on and make cards, albums, LO's and more.

So, time for another card challenge and this month is a Sketch Challenge which has proven to be a lot of fun for me. Here is the sketch.....




I am so in love with all the paper pads available at Scrapbookit. It makes co-ordinating my cards a breeze. For this card I have used the Everyday Eclectic 6 x 6 paper pad by Echo Park.




Using 3 of the patterned papers I have punched out 3/4" squares to create the paper quilting effect. I wanted my vellum clouds to look like they were floating, to achieve this I adhered them onto this fun ribbon. And of course, once again, buttons and more buttons. And here is my 'dreamy' card.....




Look out for more creative posts in the days ahead from the rest of the Design Team.
And maybe some photos of our fun at the Retreat......Lol!
Don't forget to have your entries in by the 14th of Sept by e-mailing them to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Happy crafting!
Janene
xo

3 comments:

  1. Yes only 3 sleeps!!! I so love your card Janene and what you have done with the ribbon is great. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third time lucky....I have tried to post this comment several times. Janene this card is just AWESOME.....I <3 it. The paper quilting is gorgeous and the way you have used the ribbon and created the floating clouds is sensational. I am so excited about the weekend...hopefully lots of photos to include in Scrapbookit challenges. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Card as always Janene.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day