Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT SPRING RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, Sept 29th - Oct 1 2017 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325. For payment details send an email to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Sunday, September 30, 2012

An Apple For The Teacher!

Hi Everyone it is Kerry back again with my second post for the month.
This month if you remember I had a collection of Bo Bunny papers from the Apple Cider Collection.
It is based around a Fall Theme, the colours and prints.
Once I saw this paper I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it and here it is:


I thought it was a great piece of cardstock for a school photo.
I have cut my title out with my cricut using vanilla cardstock inked with Tim Holt's Vintage Photo and shadowed with the colour Splice cardstock, which I also made the pencils from. The frame is from the Apple Cider Cut Out sheet.
Well that's it for now. Come and have a go at our challenge and checkout Jo's shop.
Until next time.
Have fun creating.
Kerry.

4 comments:

  1. Loving those papers Kerry. Bo Bunny is great. Your little pencils are sweet! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute way to use the Apple Cider Collection Kerry! Love the font of your title too! Thanks for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so happy and vibrant, I like the offset square and title work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great range for your school Photo's, thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day