Rebecca back here again to share with you a small OTP project I created using the Debbie Mumm range by Creative Imaginations. I thought to myself this range is so interesting that I just had to go OTP with it, I created a small shadow box which I gave to my Nanna for her 80th Birthday (she loved it!!).
Here you can see the finished box from the front, I have used half a nest and half eggs, all stickers have been foam mounted and I have hung a small pair of keys from the roof of the box.
View from back of the box.
View from the right side of the box.
View from the left side of the box.
Below are a few photos I took along the way. Originally the small shadow box started off life looking just a balsa wood square. The following steps were then taken.
- A matte gel medium was used to adhere all the papers to the box (all corners front and back were cut on a 45 degree angle).
- Glossy accents was used to glue both the nest and eggs inside the box.
- I decorated both the inside and outside of the backing.
- Small hooks were screwed into the roof of the box to hang the keys.
- Lots of distress ink (Tim Holtz Walnut) and Gold Rub N Buff was used around the egdes.
- The back of the box was adhered with Glossy Accents (super glue would work perfectly well too).
Thank you all for stopping by for a look, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, I am more than happy to help out.
Be happy and always be creative!
~ Rebecca ~