Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, February 18, 2013

75 Cents @ Scrapbookit

Hello once again and welcome back to the Scrapbookit Blog.
So what do you think of Joanne's challenge? I hope you like getting your hands 'dirty'. It all sounds so creative and lots of fun. Please have a go and don't forget to e-mail your entry to Joanne so we can see your amazing entries in the gallery.

Well I don't know how Kaisercraft do it! They just keep coming up with the most beautiful paper collections and today I get to show you my card using their 75cents patterned paper from their paper pad.

The card challenge for this month is:
1. embossing
2. rub-ons
3. a quote

And here is my card...


                

I have embossed my 'curtain' with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and decorative punched the edges. I've inked this as well to bring up the embossing more.  I've cut out one of the tags from the paper pad and applied my rubon which is a quote from Annie Danielson. I've also applied another rubon along the bottom   
edge of my card.

Don't forget this and other great paper collections are available at Scrapbookit.      
       I hope you like this month's challenge.
Thankyou for entering last month's challenge, it's great seeing your take on it.
As you know you have until the 14th to get your entry in.
Happy Cardmaking!
Janene
xo
                                          

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! What a beautiful card, I love the idea of the window and curtains, very clever. Thanks for another great card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a divine card.....very inspiring and just sensational Janene! :0) Thanks for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day