Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Smash it!

Hey guys, Ruby here!
Today I'd love to share with you an awesome product that you can find in the Scrapbookit store.
It's called the Smash Book, a rad mini-album type idea that is fast, fun and a little big quirky. K&Co released this product a little while ago now, and I feel as though their promo video for it was executed in such a convincing way that I simply had to purchase one immediately. Check it out!


Here's the start of mine. In Sydney this last fortnight we've seen nothing but rain, I almost forget what sunshine looks like! Therefore, I decided to make this mini album 'summery' to make me warm. Doesn't really make logical sense, but it helped!
I love the idea of decorating the front on my Smash Book to tie in with the theme of the contents. It means there's excitement right from the the get-go.
I'm also adjusting the style of my usual messy, painty, layered scrapbooking for this book. Why? For fun. To challenge myself!
Here's the intro pages. I'm keeping it simple and crisp. I used Simple Stories 'I {HEART} SUMMER' line- which is absolutely perfect for the upcoming season! (By 'upcoming' I mean in 6 months away...) I'm already preparing my mini albums for my Summer on the beach! 

I'm looking forward to sharing more pages with you in the future- pages filled with fun, bright, happy, smiling photos with delicious product found in the store.
Until next time, buy a Smash Book! Let us know in the comments if you've bought one and what you did with it! I'd love to have a peek. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby
    I just love your Smash Book! I love the idea and the papers and embellies that you have used. Would make a beautiful gift.....maybe I might just have to suss this ne out in store. Thanks for sharing. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a quick and great idea for scrapbooking those momentos that life brings. I especially really love the pen that double as a glue stick = what a clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Ruby. The smash book is a great idea. I actually think it is also a good one for my eldest son to have a go at when we go on holidays. The papers you have picked are great. I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day