Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Project Life.....Birthday Boys.


Hello again everyone and welcome back to see my second post for 
the Project Life Challenge. I hope you have all been busy getting your
submissions ready. Don't forget, a great prize awaits someone. 

Well my last post was of my eldest son Riley who you will see again a 
little further down. The first few though are of my youngest son Harley.
These were taken on his 1st birthday. He is a beautiful boy, but very much
my little devil. 

I have again continued with the same kit as I was using with Riley. There is 
so much in it. The Echo Park - Birthday wishes kit comes with the papers, 
stickers and 5 photo freedom sleeves. 


I have had so much fun doing these for the very first time. Everything 
I have needed has been in the kit. I do like to play around though so I 
have added just a few little extras. The chippies I have used are from 
Kaiser Craft and I have colored them with my Copics. 

That is all I have done to bring these pages to Life. I'm going to have so
much fun doing my sons Birthday pages with Project Life. I always seem 
to go crazy with the camera at there birthdays and this will be an awesome 
way to scrap them. 


This 12 x 12 layout and the one below are from Riley's Birthday and
are also from the Echo Park Kit. The only extra on the first one is the
Manor House flowers, Kaiser chippie, word rub-on and  the Thickers 
title. Inking with Kaiser brown and using my dies and it is done. 


For this second one there are only three things I used that were not in 
the kit. The rosette in the corner was from Kaiser Craft and on it I used
this a green Copic. The other thing I used was Kaisers black ink. 

I hope you have liked my posts and that I have helped a little to get you 
inspired with the new trend in scrapbooking. A way to do projects that 
you have lots of photos off. But remember (you have time) to enter the
challenge in time. 

If you dont have a kit or the things you need the pop into the Scrapbookit
store for everything you could need. If you don't see it just email Jo. She 
is very helpful and before you know it your items will arrive and you will
still have time to get something in and maybe win an awesome prize.

Hugs and have fun doing a "Project Life"
 Brenda




 

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely work Brenda, My daughters don't enjoy scrapbooking but now they have seen the project life pages they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Brenda! I just love your layouts. They are all gorgeous. Project life is the best way to record all of those beautiful birthday memories. You have done an awesome job xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day