Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Card class



Good Morning,
Jo here, I thought today I would show you some of the cards that we made in our card class and a few easy and quick cards I have made.

Firstly are the pop up box cards that we made in class, I made both a little boys card using some 'Blast off' collectables and the second one I used 'Lady Rose' collectables. These embellishment packs make card making so quick and easy.  As you can see the cards fold flat for posting.



Card class is held the second Tuesday of every month, so why not come and join in and make your special hand made cards.

Here are some cards I made using a sheet from the Graphic 45 Paper pad 'Couture'. With a few added embellishments you can whip up some very classy cards in no time.




Well that's it for February,  don't forget to drop back on the 1st of march to see who our next Guest design team member is and be inspired by her great work.

March is retreat month and there are still a few places left so get in quick to join us on a fantastic weekend away. For more information call me on 0407058604.

Happy crafting
Jo Caird

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jo I love the pop up cards. They are awesome. The Kaiser papers you picked are great. I also love the G45 cards. Very sophisticated. You have been a very busy lady. XX

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day