Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Snaps

Hi Everyone, Mel here!

This month I was extremely lucky to work with the Kaisercraft Happy Snaps Collection.
I have loved this collection. Today I will share the last four of the five layouts I have created using this collection. Yes! Five layouts!

The thing that I loved most about this collection is how versatile it is! 
As you will see in today's layouts this collection suits so many different photos and can be used for both masculine and feminine layouts.
It actually is surprising that all of these layouts come from the same collection...they all look so different!

The first layout is of my gorgeous nephew Harry and I. 


In this layout, I have continued to use the challenge rules for this month. I have used Liz's sketch, 2 paints or mists, tissue paper or serviette and a stamped image. Have you entered your challenge layout yet?

I used Mod Podge to adhere the tissue paper and then used Mod Podge over the tissue paper. Then I sprayed and stamped over this.

I have used the Kaisercraft Happy Snaps collection including the collectables, Kaisercard - Coconut, white tissue paper, Mod Podge, Versamark Ink - Black, Heidi Swapp Colourshine - Teal, Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Pearl, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Hexagons, Staz On Ink - Jet Black, Bakers Twine - Aqua and White, Black and White and some We R Memory Keepers washi tape.

The next layout is of the gorgeous Aimee and I.


In this layout, I have again used the rules of this months challenge.

For this layout I have used Kaisercraft Happy Snaps collection including the collectables, Core'dinations cardstock - Rose Embroidery, white tissue paper, Versamark Ink - Black, Heidi Swapp Colourshine - Blush Rosa, Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Pearl, Colour Box - Fluid Chalk - Rouge, Paper Xtra - Clear Stamp and Bakers Twine - Hot Pink and White.

Both of the above layouts have photos taken by the lovely Kayla Burns from Burning Memories Photography. Head over to the Burning Memories Facebook page to check out the awesome photos. Thank you Kayla for allowing me to use your amazing photos for these layouts!

The next layout is my little man and I!
I just love these photos..taken whilst on an elephant ride in Thailand.


A totally different look! As you can see I haven't used the challenge rules for this layout. I created this layout...just because I could!!!

In this layout I have used the Kaisercraft Happy Snaps collection, including the Happy Snap Collectables and Alpha Stickers sheet.

The last layout is of the gorgeous Charlotte!
Again the same paper collection, Kaisercraft's Happy Snaps, but I haven't followed the challenge rules for this one.


Well, that is the last four layouts.
How different are they all??? 
Not to mention that I have created one layout for each of the special little people in my life, all in one month!

Please remember if you love this paper collection, Jo stocks it all! Make sure you order it by heading online to our online store or by emailing Jo at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

All challenge entries are due to Jo by 30th April.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Mel xx



2 comments:

  1. Yep, you rocked this month Mel!! Just love what you have done with this range.Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mel, Jo is right you sure did rock this month. Way to go girl. Love all four. There is no way I could pic one out of them. Just love your work and I love the paper range. Happy Easter my friend. XX

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day