Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome to April


Well another busy month gone and here we are in April, a new Guest design member, heading into school holidays and easter bunny is filling his basket.

I'd like to welcome this months team member,

Liz Hocking



Hello there!   My name is Liz Hocking and I am a wife, mother and  a very happy Nana.
Getting to know me............ Well of course,  I am and have been addicted to scrap booking for the past 7 years.  I am currently on the Design Team over at Feeling Sketchy and at Soul Scrappers.
I was over the moon when Jo asked me to be Guest Designer for the month of April and thrilled to be working along side her amazing Design Tean and also to play along with some of her gorgeous product.
 Over the years I have seen a lot of changes in techniques and at the moment I love the Mixed Media in all its variations, i.e. Gesso, Impesto, and crackle just to mention a few.
I love what scrap-booking has brought into my life. Firstly, special friends being those that I spend time with scrapping, community cyber friends and finally the documentation of special events and every day moments.


 


Hello Everyone,
It was very exciting to be asked to be Guest Designer over at SCRAPBOOKIT and Jo has supplied me with some lovely product from MANOR HOUSE, the collection of 'Believe'.
So for this month using my sketch below and to use
(1) Two different paint colours/glimmer mist;
(2) Use a servitte or tissue paper;
(3) A stamped image.

This Manor House Collection pack was amazing and so lovely to work with and for my first layout  titled 'Believe' I teamed it with a Basic Grey key, Green Tara leaf spray.
As you can see I was really taken with this collection and I just wanted to keep creating and collection packs are great for this.  So I made a further 2 layouts and a card.  As if there was not enough paper for one of the layouts I even used the packaging card  from the pack.
I trust that my work has given you all some inspiration and to pop over to SCRAPBOOKIT  and see the great Products on offer.  Jo is always there to answer your queries.
Oh!!!! and just to tempt you some more with Jo's range of products I have used the latest Collection from Kaisercraft 'Limelight' and using my sketch once again. Don't you just love sketches???......same sketch but so so different.



Enjoy and thanks for taking the time to view :)  Until next time .....happy scrapping   Liz.


Thanks Liz, I hope you enjoy your month at Scrapbookit.



Don't forget to drop by again soon to see what the other team members have to inspire you.

Jo Caird

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Liz, thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Liz. The photos are just beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Liz lovely work looking forward to having a go at this months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO's Liz, looking forward to giving your challenge a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Liz...great layouts - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to have you join us Liz...just gotta love mixed media products .... great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lizzy, what a legend, nice to see you get around a bit. Love your layout and love your sketch. Hoping to join Scrapbookit at one of their crops soon.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day