Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Heart Frame.

Hello again ladies, it's Brenda again with a little extra for 
you this month. I have been busy and thought you may like 
to see what I have been up too.


I have created this Heart Frame by Kaisercraft. I loved doing it 
and used my favorite color tone, purple. They are the patterned
papers Violet Cruch Collection by Kaiercraft. 


The flower in the center I fussy cut and the wording is from the 
collectables from this range. I used 3 different kinds of Kaisercraft
wooden flourishes - Pennants, Butterflies and Owls.


The Kaiser craft paint is Burgandy and the flower blooms and the
mini blooms are also by Kaisercraft - Grape. I have inked all the
edges with brown.

Well ladies I hope you have liked the little extra I have created 
this month. Remember that all you need to create your Off The
Page project Jo either has or can get for you. They make great
presents for people and everyone love beautiful things that are
handmade by you.

Until my next post ...... Happy Crafting
Hugs Brenda xx

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day