Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Smile

Hi everyone, Cindy here with you, thanks for joining me today.
 I'd like to share with you the layout I have created to play along with the current challenge.
This month Jenn Seymour is our Guest Design Team Member and she has set us a recipe challenge. 

Here is her challenge..

You must use...
1) Black and White photo
2) a copy of your photo (any sizes)
3) embellishments (at least)
4) patterned papers and
a 5) word titlle.

Here's my layout "Smile"

I created it using the fabulous My Minds Eye Chalk Studio range.... this range was great to work with, it has blackboard images on one side and pattern prints on the other.... so versatile....
So following the challenge recipe, I have used a black and white photo, and a copy of it...

I have used more than the 3 embellishments...

 four printed papers.... the word and banner are from two of the patterned papers in the range....


 and last on the list a five word title " Smile today and be happy..... recipe complete...

I can't wait to see your creations....

So this month is a tough month for us all here at Scrapbookit, Jo is packing up the shop at the end of the month. Now although the shop will soon be no longer...we, the design team, are not going anywhere...Jo will still have the online store, be running crop days and retreats and we will still be sharing our projects here on the Blog! 

till next time
Happy Creating

6 comments:

  1. Great Job Cindy, those papers look amazing, and what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Cindy! I love it. I am really loving these gorgeous colours at the moment! Love your title too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Cindy. Love the colors, photo and everything about your LO. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO and what a gorgeous photo. Lovethe colours also.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day