Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, June 20, 2014

Ribbon Box

Morning ladies, Brenda with you and welcome to the Scrapbookit blog again. All of us design team 
girls have been busy as always to show you some wonderful products that Jo has in store and to help
give you some inspiration. Today I would like to bring to you something a little different to a layout but still using the wonderful range of papers and embellishments Jo has sent me for this month. The range are Kaisercraft - Game On Collection.

I have used Kaisercrafts Pencil box and made a Ribbon Box for my son Riley's Ribbons from his swimming comps.


The pecil case and the papers were just perfect for this and no more ribbons floating around the house because he (like all kids) forget to put them away. 



In the base of the box I again used the Game on papers and then placed lane ropes from the sticker sheet. For the start line I used a word strip also from the sticker sheet.


This is one side and I have cut The Sports Edition from the papers and the small tags are from the collectables pack and the other wording once again is from the sticker sheet.



On this side of the box I used the patterned paper and then I placed the strokes from the sticker sheet on white cardstock and cut them out and raised them up. The swimmer is no other than my son Riley.
I cut him out of a photo doing his backstroke, placed it on the white cardstock and raised him up as well. By placing them on the white they stood out just that bit more from the dark paper I chose.



Both the ends are from the sticker  sheet and the patterned papers.



These two close-ups of the top show the other products I used.  The ribbons are Kaisercraft wood flourishes and I colored them with Fusion Pens. The edges of the box I painted with blue and the word swimming is also from the sticker sheet. The word ribbons is from the new Kaiser letters sheets along with the numbers on the ribbons. Again of course the photo is mounted on white cardstock and is Riley doing Freestyle. He just love the box so much. I love the fact he is putting his ribbons away :)

Well with this awesome range I was lucky enough to show you this month I hope between my layout and my ribbon box I have been able to inspire you a little. Also a pencil box can become anything you want it to be....even just a box for your sons collection of cards, special small toys or some other little bits and pieces.

Also keep in mind this is only a small part of the Game On!! Collection You can create with other sports like Football,  Basketball,  Cricket, Soccer, Gymnastics, Netball, Tennis and Athletics. They have a great range in the collectables and the sticker sheets to match which ever sport you are scraping. Check them out in Scrapbookit store or simply contact Jo and she will help you out. 

Hugs Brenda. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Brenda, and just perfect for your boy's ribbons. I think you will have to do a couple more for the amount of ribbon's he is winning. Thanks for sharing something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brenda very very clever! Thanks for the inspirationšŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day