Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Love This

Hello everyone it is Brenda again with my last post for the month.
I have again chose to follow the challenge and used a Kaisercraft
stencil in my back ground. The photo is of a friend of mine and her
daughter. I love these types of photos. I just love when mums are
big kids too.

 

This is my take on the challenge. I hope you have your entry in. 


The patterned papers are from the awesome range by Echo Park -
We are family. The colors are just brilliant to be able to have males
or females in your photos. Don't give these papers a miss as I know 
you would be happy with them. Jo can have them to you in no time.


The wonderful chippie is by Scrap FX and the Scrapbookit store
has a wonderful range of Scrap FX chippies along with other 
brands too. I loved this one because I thought it went well the 
background. I colored it with a Copic - R27 Cadmium Red.
The flowers are Kaisercraft and I placed buttons in the center to 
finish them off. 


On my background I used Perfect Pearls Mists - Forever Red, Forever 
Green, Blue Smoke, and Turquoise. 
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Polished Jade, Post Box Red.
The stamp is Kaisercrafts Honeycomb and on my stencil is Modelling 
Paste. To get the spots I took the lid off the spray bottle and did a 
little flick on the page. 


Around the edges of my papers I used Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
The cute checked ribbon is by Sullivans and Jo has many ribbons in
stock that can match with all  the paper ranges. The only other thing
I used on my layout is the Echo Park - We are family sticker sheet. 
The best thing is the sticker sheet comes with the pack. It is a real good
way to get your papers. 

Now everyone please don't forget that everything we use on our layouts
and other creations is available through Jo in the Scrapbookit Store. If 
you can't see it just ask Jo. ANOTHER HINT.....If someone tells you 
about a product or you see one elsewhere just ask Jo, I do. I would be
 surprised if she didn't have it. So please checkout the store and have loads
of fun creating. 

Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Great page Brenda!! Ha love the photo's and this range is just so variable for many projects. Thanks for sharing. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Brenda - you had me with your first layout and I went and bought the range from Jo...this layout makes me want to go and use it!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day