Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dear Ol' Dad

Hi everyone it's Cindy here, thanks for joining me today.

I'd like to share with you my latest layout, "Dear Ol' Dad".
 This photo is of my dad and his mates from his national service days...
I used the Kaisercraft Mix and Match papers to create this layout.


 I used the Scrap FX title "Dear Ol' Dad"


 To create the background texture, I used the Scrap FX Ice Shards stencil with some modelling paste.... I love the shapes created by this stencil, so many uses...
I used the printed tags and the kraft envelope for my journalling.


I used the Kaisercraft Mix & Match papers to layer behind the photo, and added some of the Kaisercraft twine for more texture...


This is my last post for Scrapbookit as my DT term has come to an end... thank you Jo for having me on your team, I've loved creating with and sharing your stores products.

Just before I sign off I have one last quick share.... I had left over paper from last month, the Pebbles Birthday Wishes Pack... and I put together some really quick and easy cards... you can create these four cards in under 5 mins., the paper does all the work for you, just what you need when you are time poor....


So thank you all for joining me here, I've had a wonderful time sharing my work with you and I have loved seeing all your creations in the challenges (which I will still be dropping by to see what you all get up to!)



happy creating
xC

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy for sharing your work, ide as and knowledge. I hope you drop by often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome photo Cindy. Great layout. Love the cards too. Glad to hear you will keep popping in the same as I will if I have to say good bye. Have fun crafting Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day