Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT SPRING RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, Sept 28/29th - Oct 1 2017 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $425 for 3 nights $325 for 2 nights. For payment details send an email to joannecaird@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Greeting and Gift Cards

Hello, Tania back again to share with you my second project for this month.

For my second project I have made some Greeting and Gift Cards.


I have used the White Kaiser Square Card & Envelope Pack and for the Gift Cards I have cut one in half.

I have again used the stunning "Love Story" and "Wedding" Collections from Bella.  I have added in some Silver Metallic Card, muslin and of course plenty of beautiful blooms from Kaiser and Bella.  For the Stripped card I have added a couple of Silver Keys and a Love Rub On from Ruby Rocket  and  the Clock Card also has Rub Ons from Ruby Rocket.  For the Gifts Cards I have added a little Ric Rac and finished them all off with some Black Kaiser Rhinestones.....  Who doesn't like a touch of BLING? 
All of the gorgeous goodies I have used can be found in the Scrapbookit Shop here.





That's all for me today.  I will be back in the next day or so to share with you one last project using these two stunning paper Collections.

Bye for now, happy crafting,

Tania xx 



4 comments:

  1. Great work Tania. I just love the greeting and gift cards. Great colors for weddings etc. Also love the keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those keys are gorgeous. I love your cards they are just beautiful. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful Tania , thanks for sharing. Someone will be very lucky to receive such wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These a so sweet, especially love the one with the clock.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day