Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

PLACEMATS & COASTERS

Hi, Lynn back again for my second reveal this month.

I have the "Country Cookin" Collection from Ruby Rock-It to use and I decided to make some coasters and placements:



I purchased the placemats and coasters from Spotlight and coloured the edged and front with Tim Holtz Distress Ink  "Vintage Photo"   I then used the papers from the Ruby Rock-It collection to create the mats.  I used a gloss sealer on the top to protect them so they can actually be used.

Here are some close ups:





I hope that you have received some inspiration from this to get crafting :) Until next time have fun and thanks for stopping by :)

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea Lynn,such a great range for our home wares. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lynn they look great. What an awesome idea for Christmas presents. Perfect for on the kitchen table. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea Lynn. I know lots of people I could make something like this for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great Lynn. Perfect gift, such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day