Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, December 4, 2014

GOOD TIMES

Hi everyone, Lynn here with this months challenge.  I have to say I love it - not because I set it lol!!! I find that sketch challenges are great to work worth and this months is a treat.  I got to work with the Ruby Rock It Papers from the Carnival King collection.



Here is a copy of the sketch



I have used papers from the Ruby Rock-It collection as a background to the picture.  I also made the  rosette from the papers and cut the title out of the collection.

The background stamp is from Scrap fx and can be found in the scrapbookit store here.  the background inks are Tim Holtz paints.

Here are some close ups:






thanks for stopping by, and have a go at the sketch challenge this month :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn, talk about Rock your own sketch lol. Be truthful you love it cause you picked it hehehe. Jokes aside I love the sketch too. What an awesome job you have done with the papers and your background textures are stunning. Love it all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn what an awesome layout. Those papers are just so vibrant. I love the texture that you have created on the background page. You are right Brenda...she has rocked it - hasn't she???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome Lynn, loving the background work :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day