Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happily Ever After & Love You Layouts

Morning All!

Tania back with you today to share my second blog post.  This time I have made a couple of Layouts using my yummy DT kit.


For my first layout I have scrapped a photo of my beautiful friend's wedding.  The paper range Kaiser's "XO" was just perfect . For this page I decided to alter my background paper using Kaiser's Chevron Stencil with texture paste and some dylusions sprays. 


I have embellished my layout using some gorgeous Manor House, Green Tara and Kaiser blooms and finished off my layout with  a "Happily Ever After" and a few other stickers from the matching "XO" sticker sheet.


For my second layout I have scrapped a photo of my beautiful girl.  This layout I have kept simpler and not altered it with any mixed media.  


I loved the specialty doily paper that accompanied this range and just had to use it.  Isn't it just so pretty?  I have used a fabulous chipboard piece from Scrap FX to frame my photo and finished off my layout by using lots of "XO" collectables, matching stickers and gorgeous blooms from Kaiser.




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about our current "Mood Board" Challenge we have this month.  Can't wait to see your fabulous creations.

Until next time, happy crafting,

Tania xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tania you have just rocked this range, I love these layouts Thanks for sharing your lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational layouts Tania! I love them both. You have done a wonderful job at showcasing these gorgeous products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the layouts but if you make me choose one then I'm going for your beautiful daughter :) what a sweet photo of her. Beautiful work. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day