Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, March 6, 2015

Beautiful ... by Lynn

Hi there I would like to share my layout that I created with the beautiful Bo Bunny paper from the Rose Cafe collection.


I have used Heidi Swapp colour shine "gold" on the background.  The leaf flourishes are a fancy that die cut and the bird house an Impression Obsession die cut.

Flowers are from Bella, Manor House and Kaisercraft.  I have pleased Flower Soft "Heather" in the middle of the large flower and around the fence.

I have used distress ink - Bundled Sage and Milled Lavender.  Final touches with Ranger Liquid Pearls and Flourish with a bling pearls.

Here are some close ups:




Dont forget to check out this months challenge which is an awesome gold moodboard:



Thanks for stopping by and I shall see you again later this month :)


3 comments:

  1. Sure is 'Beautiful', thanks for sharing your fantastic work Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lynn. I just love how you have made the garden photo extend to your page. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lynn that is so beautiful. I feel like just strolling down that path... So inviting! What an amazing take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day