Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's December!!



Morning Everyone,

Well here we are that crazy month of the year where we never have enough hours in the day, right up until the big day.

As it is a very busy time we have decided not to run our challenge, and as we have had only 2 entries for November it seems it's time to take a break.

Mel and I will be dropping by throughout the month to share some projects for those that are still crafting.



Look out 2016 I AM going to be organised with the release of the New Kaisercraft Planner, I will be sharing a couple of pages I have tweaked.

Here is my Planner:


I have done monthly pages using the new range from Kaisercraft  ' My Year my story' designed to go with your planner. I have stamped dates with the Kaiser number stamps and added some Washi Tape .



I have had lots of deliveries into the store lately so I will be back to share some of these, until then you can always join us on Facebook or drop over to the online store. 

For anyone who is wanting to join us at our March Retreat please remember Deposits are due at the end of this month!!! Places are filling up so don't hesitate.


Have a great week

Jo Caird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day