Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Last days



Good Morning everyone,
Welcome to the last few days of July and your last chance to enter our July challenge. We have some fantastic layouts entered so far, so if you would like the chance tobe our GDT member for September and receive a great prize pack enter before the 30th.


I am here today to share a few more projects that I have created with the Couture Creations 'Sea Breeze' range.

Firstly a layout using lots of 'Dusty Attic' chipboard and stencil, Prima Acrylic paints, Finnabar Sand texture paste and Tinby Design 'Colour Crush powders'.




 I have coloured all the chipboard with different colour crush powders added with water, created the snadycircles with a new Dusty attic stencil and created raised dots with the Prima paints.


I have also made some cards for last months card class using the 6x6 paper pad in the Sea Breeze range. 




Well that's it, I hope you join in the fun of this challenge and we will be back next month with lots more inspiration. I'm off to Zumba this morning, have a great weekend.


Happy Scrapping
Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love these Jo. Hope you enjoyed Zumba...I just wish I could go for a walk - :(

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day