Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September winner



Good Morning everyone,

I know it's Wednesday and my announcement is late but it has been a bit crazy here in the last 24hrs with this wintery weather, road closures, and school bus cancellations.
Lucky we live on the side of a big hill, I hope everyone in flooded area's stay safe.

So with no further delay I would like to thank all our entries for Jess's Messy challenge and the winner is :

Kerry Regho
Kerry's page has a great 'Boys' theme with texture, stencils and lots of splatter. Such a cute photo of her Grandson.



Congratulations Kerry we will be in touch. 

Well I'm off to pack the trailer and cars for retreat, stay dry everyone and bring on the weekend.
WooHoo.


Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day