Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Memories!


Hello!
It's school holidays here in Victoria, my children and I are enjoying some much needed family time at the Beach. We have had some magnificent Autumn weather!
Mel's challenge this month is a double layout which should include Texture, Stamping and Flowers. What an Awesome and Challenging Challenge ;)


Here is my Layout.
This month I have worked with the Beautiful Kaisercraft Island Escape Collection.
I started with some craft paper for the background then layered some of the patterned papers to give me the beach effect that I was after.

It is quite hard to see but I have stamped in the corners using the Kaisercraft PinaColada Collection clear stamps and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Pink. These stamps fitted in perfectly with this range. My gold strips down the bottom of the two pages I have done with some Colour Blast Paste in Bling and one of the new Kaisercraft Mini Stencils which is called Broken Lines.

My wooden chippies are part of the Kaisercraft Island Escape Collection which I have then inked once again using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in pink, I then added some Ranger Glossy Accents over the top to give me the shiny effect.

My little Travel, Relax and Adventure words I have used the Kaisercraft Travel Die with some sparkly glitter paper. I have added some Collectibles from my stash which helped to make up my flower element.

To finish off I have spritzed some Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Tarnished Brass.
I hope you have enjoyed my layout for this month and I look forward to seeing what you can all come up with!



Are you Interested in a few Lovely days away Scrapping???


Having lots of laughs, having your meals cooked for you?
Book into our May Scrapbookit Retreat!!
Make some new friends and enjoy scrapping in the Beautiful peaceful surrounds in Bright!
Its sure to be an Awesome Weekend. Jo will have her full www.scrapbookit.com.au shop there for all of your scrapping needs! Hope to see you all there.



Happy Scrapping Jane xx



2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Jane! Smashed the double layout well done! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how this double page turned out. Thanks for sharing this beachy range with us xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day