Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Stop and Smell the Roses!

Hello
I'm back again with another "Spring" themed layout, this photo is of my daughter quite a few years ago. Whilst I wasn't entirely sure that the red in her dress matched this paper I decided to use it anyway and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

I used the Ultimate Crafts 'Bohemian Bouquet' paper  range.
 I have done quite a bit of fussy cutting and also layering of the different patterned paper.
The clear sticker down the bottom of the page is a Kaisercraft clear sticker and the Script Font I have just done with a sharpie.
With my Butterflies I have used a piece of white cardstock and played with some different coloured Dylusions Inks, I have then used the Kaisercraft Butterfly Die and cut some Butterflies out of it, I really Love the effect this has given the Butterflies they are a beautiful shimmery colour and add an extra element to my page. I have stuck them don with some Ranger Glossy Accents.
I had a lot of fun with this page.




I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's take on my Spring challenge, I want to see a huge amount of entries this month! There are some great prizes to be won!
Have you been over to the all NEW www.scrapbookitshop.com.au website yet? It's looking Amazing and Jo is loading new product's all the time!
Thanks for stopping by
Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome page, I love your butterflies. Thanks for sharing this cute photo. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Jane! Your title is amazing...and I LOOOVE your butterflies 😊

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day