Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Under The Sea.

Good Afternoon, what is everybody up to this fine and sunny Sunday? Are you getting any scrapping done? Have you entered our challenge yet? We have some great prizes on offer this month, you could win yourself a little Xmas gift just for finishing a Layout!! It's that easy..

 So this month Jo has set us an Awesome Challenge, we are to follow the sketch, use a photo without people in it and have a black background! Too easy right! It's amazing how creative you can actually get when you need to scrap a page using a photo without a person in it... It really is a great challenge!
Here's what I have come up with for this month.



I have used some Black Kaisercraft cardstock and roughly applied some white gesso to the middle of the page, I have then used some of the Tim Holtz Distress Crayon's in the Seedless preserves, fossilized amber and the chipped sapphire. I wanted to create the effect of waves in my background with these crayons so I applied them in that sort of shape and then spritzed some water over the top to give me the washed look.



I think I did a pretty good job following the sketch using the Echo Park Let's be Mermaids collection! This is an absolutely gorgeous collection and I cannot wait to scrap some more pages using it.
My little tag I have made myself using some of the coloured paper and I have also used a lot of the stickers which are included in the pack to complete my layout.  
To do my title I used my Sizzix machine with a QuicKutz die out of my stash with some of the patterned paper.


I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Jo for having me as part of her design team this year, I have had an Absolute blast sharing with you all some of my creations.

If you can hop on over to Jo's online store and show her some support by purchasing some Xmas shopping for yourself!! We are extremely lucky to have such an amazing scrapbooking business so close to home that provides us with not only great products but the opportunity to spend one day every month scrapping with likeminded people on our crop days and also the retreats that Jo tirelessly runs twice a year!


Thanks for stopping by today, I wish you all a Safe and Merry Christmas and remember to make time for yourself over the silly season and get some scrapping done!!
Jane xxx 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane. Loving that background it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day