Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Kaisercraft - Stargazers

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I would pop back in quickly to share with you another 2 projects that I have created using the Kaisercraft - Stargazers collection!

This time around I have used the collection for my boy's Year 7 school photo!

This was a quick layout one Friday night!






The other project I quickly did was this cute little card.
The majority of the card is made using the gorgeous Uniquely Creative Clear Stamps - Have a Blast!

I just started stamping away one night and finished up with this!!!

I just love these Uniquely Creative stamps. Besides that this particular set is very cute the stamps themselves are fantastic. They stamp clearly and nicely first go!!!




Not sure what I will use the card for...but it was fun creating it!!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow and check out what else Jo has been creating this month!

~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day