Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, July 20, 2018

I AM a cheeky devil.



Good morning 

Welcome back to Scrapbookit, hope you have time to grab a coffe and join me as I share a couple more projects I have created using the Simple Stories 'I AM' range.

Firstly is a cute page using a photo of Zahli and the wonders of Snapchat filters, don't you just love these fun photos.



For my background I have used some Colour Blast Paste ' Deep Water' through a stencil, I sprayed some muslin with some Prima Color Bloom. I have then added some stickers from the range as my cluster.


Secondly I completed a page with a Selphie photo which I don't do very often I must admit. I had just had my hair cut and coloured and wanted to take a photo of how the hairdresser had done it, ( because I can never get it to look the same).


I purchased a new die cut from Sizzix that had theses great stars and ribbons in so I wanted to use them on a page. My large stars are little shaker pockets with the off cut stars in side. I have added some stickers to my title card.
Well there you go a little bit more inspiration ideas to share, I hope you get a chance to get some scrapping done and maybe even use a selphie.

I would love to see some more entries in this months challenge, it's a beauty set by Mel. It's not hard as she has given you so many options to add to your page, go on have a go!
You have until July 30 to upload your entry either here, via email or on our facebook page.

Looking forward to a great weekend and an awesome day tomorrow at our ALL DAY CROP, hope to see you then.


Jo Hanna.

2 comments:

  1. These are sensational. That paper is a ripper collection. Thanks For sharing x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day