Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Challenge



Good Morning,

Welcome to another month here at Scrapbookit, can you believe how quick the year is travelling by and a very happy birthday to all the Horses out there ( I know I will spoil my boys just a little more today :) ) .

It's my turn this month to set a challenge for you to get your mojo moving and get you Scrapbooking and making memories.

For the month of August I would like you to 'IMAGINE' that's right just take inspiration from the word 'Imagine' . For example using the word in your title, use a quote, use products that lead your imagination to somewhere special.

Here are a few idea's so have fun!!


My DT inspiration for you was great as I got to create with the 'Doodlebug Designs' Hello range.This is a great range with lots of bold graphics and a great mix of colours. 



I have used lots of the 'odds & ends' pack  to create the cluster around my photo, using the 'Dusty Attic' chipboard for my title I covered it with some Nuvo Guilding flakes that are now in stock. I found up some older Cosmo cricket alpha stickers to use the quote in our example. 


So I hope you join us this month, entries can be uploaded via our Facebook page, email me at joannecaird@gmail.com, or add them via your blog to our Inlinkz on the side bar. You have until August 30th to be in the running for a $30 voucher from the Scrapbookit store. We really need lots of entries to have a winner. 


Can't wait to see your take on challenge, enjoy your week.

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day