Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Happy!!



Good Morning and welcome back to Scrapbookit

I hope you are staying warm on this wet wintery day I am on the blog today to share some more layouts I have had fun creating with the Doodlebug Design range 'Hello'

Firstly I created a background with the Tim Holtz 'Distress Oxides' adding some circles with a blending tool and then spraying with water to get the spreading layers.


I am loving the bold colours and prints in this range and the die cuts are just perfect for creating clusters. I have also added some sticker's from the range as well.



My second share today is a layout that I have used the patterned paper as my background, I then added some Vicki Burton paint to add a little subtleness.


I have added  a Sizzix  rainbow die which I coloured with my Copics, I also added some Cloud's from  a new die from Uniquely Creative. Lots of fun die-cuts and stickers from the range. 
I also covered my Scrap FX title with the Nuvo Gilding Flakes for some sparkle.




I really hope you get some inspiration from the Design Team and get a chance to enter our monthly challenge, 'IMAGINE' if your entry won a $30 voucher to spend on more crafting supplies. Entry is so easy and we would love to see your projects , you have until the 30th August.

Stay Dry and Warm,

Happy Scrapping

Jo 

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic photo in your first layout!!! I love it...sooooo cute!!! The colours are perfect and I’m loving the background!
    Such a pretty second layout too...too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day