Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Imagine!

Good Morning!
I have a ripper of a layout for you all to start the month off. In following Jo's challenge which is anything to do with the word Imagine. When I heard what the challenge was going to be I just knew that I had to use this picture of my daughter Rahni taken whilst we were away in QLD recently.

I have made a very busy layout with a lot of products BUT I am very happy with the final result and I think it all works!
 Here's my Layout.

To begin I used some Kaisercraft white cardstock, using the packaging technique I have used some Dylusions Rose Quartz and Bubble-gum

Pink ink spray which I randomly smooshed (haha is that even a word) all over the page, I then used a Darkroom Door Arty Circles stencil with some Dylusions Peony blush paint and randomly placed these circles over the top of the ink. Some splatters of Tim Holtz Tarnished Brass Distress Spray Stain and also some of the Heidi Swapp Mint Color Shine and my background was finished.
 

The paper I have used behind the photo was Echo Park Imagine That, I randomly cut circles out freehand and glued them mostly just in the middle part of the page. I added some doodles over the top of some of the circles and around the edge of the page.


How cool is that striped Washi I have used sporadically around the page? its kind of hard to see but it has the cutest little gold pineapples on it. Just adorable. It came in a pack of four from Creative PL.


For my Imagine chippy which is from The Dust Attic I used some Ranger blendable dye ink in Garden Patina, I then added some Gold Metallic Gilding Wax over the top, I REALLY love the effect this has given the chippy.

To finish my Layout I have added some cute little hearts that I have punched with my tiny heart punch and added the quote up the top which I love and I think was very appropriate for the photo and the theme!
 
 

Thanks for stopping by
Janexx

2 comments:

  1. Omg Jane this is just super. You do Busy so well!! A perfect photo as well. Im can only Imagine Rahni will be something amazing when she is all grown up. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout!! I love the colours and all of your little details. So inspirational. An awesome photo of Rahni too!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day