Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Cute


Good Morning,

I am back on the blog just sharing a couple of more projects I have done using the 49 and Market Heirloom Botanicals range.



To create a mixed media element to my projects I have used the NUVO embellishment mousse through a TCW Balzer designs stencil. I am loving this paste as it gives a wonderful shimmer . I have cut the leave flourishes from some Kaisercraft dies and added some more stickers. 







This sweet card was made using the last of the page I had left and I just added some texture and a handmade flower. It's always handy to have cards in your stash for those last minute moments.



Thanks for stopping by our blog I hope you have enjoyed all the wonderful projects that the team has shared and have entered the challenge to be in the running for our $30 voucher.

See you next month

Jo .

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day