Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Card Sketch

Here is my take on the March Card Sketch.
I was so proud of myself on Saturday morning to get all of my house work done in under 2 hours which gave me an hour or so, before heading out, to do some creating!
At the moment I just adore Melinda Spinks' work especially her paper rolling.....so I used some on this card.
I have used the We R Memory Keepers - Be My Valentine papers; Core'dinations cardstock (Grassroots and Heartfelt); Cuttlebug Embossing Template - Birds and Swirls ; Green Brad; Kaisercraft Rhinestones (hot pink); Kaisercraft Flowers (pink); Fiskars Border punch; white material roses; Adorn-It letters.
Make sure you enter your card in this month's sketch challenge!
Have a great week,

Mel xx

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL !! Great take on the card sketch ..off to try it out myself ;0) xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mel!!! I love the dry embossing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those paprs Mel, have to call into the shop and get some...

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day