Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Journey.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to July, sorry I'm a little late with my post but I have been busy 'counting', Yes its stocktake time and its at this time I wish I hadn't bought sooooo much stock.

How is everyone going with their 'Summertime' layouts? You have until the 14th of July to enter our monthly competition to go in the running for a $20 gift voucher at Scrapbookit. Check out our wonderful entries so far in the Gallery

Dont forget our card challenge as well!!!  E-mail all entries to Here.

Well here in Victoria its school holiday time so I hope you have a great time with your children and maybe share some scrapping time.

This month we are holding plenty of classes and a crop day/night, so call me on 0357 522652 or e-mail me for all the dates and information.


Our wonderful DT Member Mel is holding a class in-store very soon so check back soon for all the details.


Happy Scrapping on this wintery day
Jo Caird
Scrapbookit

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day